Our journey to resilience
starts with seed
TAKE PART IN THIS UNIQUE VIRTUAL EVENT !
The ISF Virtual Congress 2021 brings together industry leaders and external partners in a dynamic setup of international panels, keynote speeches, showcase of innovations, and live interactions – open to all via our online platform.
Participants will have access to the broadcast of international panel sessions and sponsored content and will be able to participate in the live discussions. The virtual congress includes a live chat, forum wall, resource center, and an area to create a profile and interact with other attendees.
Don’t miss it!
ISF Virtual Congress 2021_ REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Please find below the communication about the registration.
We remain at your disposal if you have additional question.
The link between food systems, sustainable agriculture, plant breeding innovation, and seed movement will be discussed by a line-up of industry leaders and experts in a three-day virtual event open to all. Stay tuned for more details.
Monday, 5 July 2021 :
- Opening Ceremony, 13:00-14:00 CEST
- Panel session 1: “UN Food Systems Summit and the many roles of seed”, 14:00-15:00 CEST
Tuesday, 6 July 2021 :
- Panel session 2: “International seed trade and COVID-19: Key learnings for the future”, 11:00-12:30 CEST
- Panel session 3: “Addressing emerging plant diseases to achieve resilient food systems”, 13:00-14:30 CEST
Wednesday, 7 July 2021 :
- Panel session 4: “The future of the seed business – Our contribution to resilience”, 13:00-14:30 CEST
The link between food systems, sustainable agriculture, plant breeding innovation, and seed movement will be discussed by a line-up of industry leaders and experts in a three-day virtual event open to all: